IF YOU MISSED HOW TO POWDER BLUSH 101
Now lets get into cream blush. Cream blush is a little more trickier to work with. There are also many methods of applying cream blush (brush,fingers,sponge). Personally i use a sponge BUT you have to experiment and fond out what works for you.One of my favorite cream blushes is NYX Cosmetics in Natural. Here are some tips to help you out! IF YOU MISSED HOW TO APPLY POWDER BLUSH 101 THE LINK IS ABOVE!
- PLACEMENT Make sure you know what your face shape is so you know where to place your blush.
- COLOR Pick the right color for your skin tone
- SPONGE,BRUSH,FINGERS Experiment with different utensils to find out what works for you. My method is sponge HOW I APPLY MY CREAM BLUSH USING A SPONGE
- LESS IS MORE Start off with a little at a time and build to the intensity you want.
- OILY SKIN? Dont run away from cream blush set it with the same colored blush in powdered form or a translucent powder.
- WHAT EVER YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU WEAR DO IT WITH CONFIDENCE!!!!
MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL EUNIYCEMARI TO SEE MY LATEST VIDEOS !